Dreams

Thursday, February 16, 2006

I really like the people at TPC, especially the secretaries. Haha, they've been really nice to me. Had lunch today with Vivien and she's just so cute. Ha. And Sim Hui is really nice too. I don't know the rest so well because well, Sim Hui sits outside near where we're sitting and Vivien, I guess it was because we went out for lunch since Monday. Mr Chandra is also going to help me write a letter that says I went for this attachment for 2 weeks and he really didn't have to do that so that was really nice. Tomorrow's my last day and as always, I shall put it very astutely, goodbyes suck.

This weekend is going to be one full of goodbyes. Not just to the people in TPC but also to church friends. Won't elaborate now but will after the 'farewell' dinner.

I'm not sure what I'll be doing after this internship, I don't think I want to go back to work because what with the sales job and now the internship, I realised I can't really concertrate on my piano. And even though the exam seems so far away in July, this is Grade 8 we're talking about. I really want to pass it on the first try and to go for lessons well prepared. Somehow I'm so tired after coming back home. Don't even know why. Perhaps I'm not used to waking up at 7. I shall probably just go and do relief teaching at SN and then go for my membership and baptism classes, maybe re learn the guitar and go for floorball training. I shall fill up my days with well rounded activities. While work is an experience, (I believe I've had enough experience thrown at me in the week I did the sales job), this break between A levels and University is the only long enough break for me to get down and do things I won't be able to do because I'm too tired when I'm studying.

Valentine's Day this year was one year I didn't receive any chocolates or flowers or candy. Sadly, secondary school and junior college gave me lots of stuff haha, so it was weird that there was no loot this year. But right now being attached isn't a number one priority (not that it ever was) but the A level results and my other options. 'One never plans to fail, one fails to plan' and for such an important thing like higher education, I will definitely plan. I've been planning quite early actually. (The only thing that will mess up my plans is if I don't do well or if I screw up the interview process) Boo.

People, next time, there's a concert, ask me to go. Was trying desperately to find people to go with me to see Oasis. Asked Sonya because she was the only one I knew who listened to them and just found out that Hwee and YuX bought tickets as well and they didn't know I wanted to go. So, to prevent such a thing from happening again like it did to the Michael Buble concert where I realised too late that Gladys wanted to go, if...

Josh Groben, Maksim, Clay Aiken, Westlife or Michael Buble ever come, you have to ask me to go.

For other concerts, maybe it won't matter as much if I miss them. But for those above, I MUST go.


Comments: Post a Comment
* about.

christine. st nicks. vjc. 04a53. 13 aug. guides. chelsea. i like good things in life, just like how i appreciate the people who care about me. pardon any words that you may find offensive, i do not mean to offend.

Lazing around


Listening:Home-Michael Buble
Feeling:Tired
Doing:Watching Chelsea Review DVD
Wanting:25th Nov 2005 to come *

* blog links.


Basilia
Benita
Cheryl O
Cheryl Q
Chun Jia
Eileen
Fariza
Hui Yi
Hwee Min
Kat
Lucas
Nat
Nette
Peggy
Ren Hui
Sam
Samantha Lim
Sharon
SNGG
Tze Qi
Yue Yiao
YY's new blog
04a53 web
04a53 blog

My Walk with God
Chelsea FC
Football Photos
TB/X Fics
Guestbook 2

Wishlist


-Playstation 2
-Anything to do with Chelsea!!
-Armani sunglasses
-Guns and Roses "Greatest Hits"
-L'Arc'En'Ciel "Dune"
-Maksim "The Piano Player"
-Maksim "Variations Part I & II"
-Velvet Revolver "Contraband"
-The Lion King 1, 1 1/2, 2 VCD
-Katherine Ramsland "The Vampire Companion"
-Anne Rice "The Tale of the Body Thief"
-Anne Rice "Blood Canticle"
-Swarovski star shaped christmas ornament
-Calvin Klein Eternity Moment
-New drumsticks
-Clavinova

blog archieve

11/01/2002 - 12/01/2002 12/01/2002 - 01/01/2003 01/01/2003 - 02/01/2003 02/01/2003 - 03/01/2003 03/01/2003 - 04/01/2003 04/01/2003 - 05/01/2003 05/01/2003 - 06/01/2003 06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003 07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003 08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003 09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003 10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003 11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004 02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004 05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007

* thx to

- blogger
- blogskins.com
- serendipityq.com


- Cheryl aka Pwure